As a leading Dublin Hotel - Clontarf Castle Hotel has been awarded Deloitte Best Managed Company and EFQM Level 5, making this castle hotel committed to encouraging and supporting every member of our team.
We take pride in our highly motivated, skilled and award winning workforce.
Responsible for the overall success of the hotel, meeting or exceeding planned objectives for revenue and profit. To ensure guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met. To manage all areas of the hotel in accordance with agreed standards, to achieve a friendly atmosphere of superior guest service and product quality.
- Operations: Manages the daily operation of the property to ensure all areas of the property are operating efficiently and effectively. Develop an overall strategy for the property in conjunction with Tifco. Continuously seeks to improve operations and ensures compliance with Tifco operating standards to ensure product integrity.
- Guest Satisfaction: Ensures products and services delivered by the Hotel meet or exceed guest expectations, create customer loyalty and grow market share. Executes the Tifco service strategy and continually focuses on improving guest satisfaction.
- Human Resources: Ensures the Hotel hires, develops, and retains a diverse workforce and that all HR policies and procedures are implemented
- Sales and Revenue Management: Focuses on growing revenue by developing and implementing a sales and marketing plan in conjunction with Tifco Group sales. Ensure rooms revenue is maximized through the implementation of Tifco revenue management procedures.
- Financial Management: Oversees the annual operating budget. Ensures successful performance by increasing sales and controlling key costs such as payroll food, beverage and energy costs
Must have at least 3-4 years experience at senior management level in a 4/5 star hotel
Proven track record in operations, revenue, sales and marketing, financial and human resources management
Excellent leadership and people management skills
Deputy General Manager (Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover)
- To work in conjunction with the General Manager to develop a strategic plan for the hotel
- To manage the hotel in the absence of the General Manager
- To ensure adequate Duty Management coverage
- Direct the day-to-day work performed in all areas including quality, standards, cleanliness, customer liaison, security and maintenance
- Liase closely with all departments, including Food and Beverage, HR, Sales and Accounts
- Efficient management of yield for the hotel, through achieving occupancy, average room rate and rev. par.
- To control costs throughout the hotel
- To control payroll throughout the hotel
- Ensure all guests’ complaints are actioned and the necessary procedure implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence
- To complete all projects as assigned by the General Manager within the specified period of time
- To ensure fire training and procedures are implemented
- To ensure the achievement and maintaining of ‘Best Practice’ standards and philosophy within the hotel in conjunction with H.R
- Previous experience as a Deputy General Manager in a 4 star hotel
- Hotel management qualification
- Revenue and financial management experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- An individual who strives for the highest level of quality
- Car Parking
- Meals on Duty
- Discounts within Tifco Hotel Group
- Excellent opportunity to progress within an expanding hotel group
Restaurant Manager (Fahrenheit Grill)
We now wish to recruit an experienced Restaurant Manager whom will be responsible for the management of our Restaurant, Fahrenheit Grill:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of Fahrenheit Grill
- To ensure the highest level of standard of service and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and feedback
- To work closely with the Executive Head Chef and Kitchen Team
- Management, training and development of the Restaurant Team
- To achieve finance targets in relation to sales and costs (including payroll)
- Duty Management shifts as required
- Previous experience at Restaurant Management level in a 4* hotel Restaurant or similar
- A hotel/restaurant management qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and a customer focused individual
- Excellent people management skills
- Meals on Duty
- Car Parking
- Performance related bonus
- Training and Development opportunities
- Discounts across Tifco Hotel Group
If you feel you would be suitable for the position listed above, please apply online with a covering letter and CV detailing your qualifications and experience and email to Nicola Lawless: firstname.lastname@example.org