As a leading Dublin Hotel - Clontarf Castle Hotel has been awarded Deloitte Best Managed Company and EFQM Level 5, making this castle hotel committed to encouraging and supporting every member of our team.
We take pride in our highly motivated, skilled and award winning workforce.
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Conference and Banqueting)
Clontarf Castle Hotel now has any exciting opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage to join our busy Conference and Banqueting Team.
The purpose of the role will be o supervise and deliver an effective Conference and Banqueting Operation, operating to appropriate standards, ensuring guest satisfaction and the necessary controls to provide the
required probability. To assist in the running of other food and beverage operations in the hotel as necessary.
- To ensure the effective and appropriate supervision of the conference and banqueting operations at all times.
- To establish the conference and banqueting operations in the local community as a conference and banqueting operations of consistent quality in keeping with the theme of the product.
- To ensure the conference & banqueting operations is atmospheric at all times.
- To carry out all the Banqueting duties to the standards as laid down in the standard of performance manuals.
- To ensure all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently
- To ensure all guest requests are met i.e. VIP’s, Regulars, and Group Attendees & Special Requirements.
- To maximize in revenue, through up selling and additional sales, efficient recording of sales.
- To follow up promptly on any guest request and ensure guest satisfaction is achieved
- To ensure all staff are familiar with safe keeping, cash handling, credit policy of the hotel
- To constantly liaise with other departments to ensure all guest requests are attended to efficiently
- To be fully aware of any menu updates, hotel promotions, corporate promotions or special activities going on in the hotel/area
- To be knowledgeable and informed about the introduction of products and make sure this is done in accordance to standards i.e. Beverage & Wine lists and Presentation Products & Props
- To adhere to all Human Resources Management procedures and develop these as required.
- To take control of small functions in the absence of the C&B Manager and Assistant Manager.
- To assist the C&B managers in all aspects of Conference and Banqueting
The ideal candidate:
- Must have previous supervisory experience in a busy Conference and Banqueting department in a 4 or 5 * hotel
- High attention to detail with a passion for standards
- A flexible individual with the ability to multi–task
- Excellent people and people management skills
- Must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis
If you feel you would be suitable for the position listed above, please apply online with a covering letter and CV detailing your qualifications and experience and email to Nicola Lawless: email@example.com