As a leading Dublin Hotel - Clontarf Castle Hotel has been awarded Deloitte Best Managed Company and EFQM Level 5, making this castle hotel committed to encouraging and supporting every member of our team.
We take pride in our highly motivated, skilled and award winning workforce.
Front Office Manager
Clontarf Castle Hotel now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front Office Manager to join our management team.
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and General Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the smooth and efficient running of the Front Desk, Concierge and Nights Department:
- To ensure all guests queries are handled promptly and efficiently
- To ensure all reception/concierge and night team members are able to carry out their duties to the standards as laid down in the standard of performance manuals.
- To improve and maintain standards in your department and the hotel
- To ensure all guest requests are met regarding room allocation i.e. VIP’s
- To maximize in room revenue, occupancy percentage and rev par through efficient yield management in conjunction with the Reservations Manager
- To ensure all staff are familiar with safe keeping, cash handling, credit policy of the hotel
- To assist in the compilation and achievement of the rooms budget
- To constantly liaise with the housekeeping department to ensure all guest requests are attended to
- To ensure the Front Office department is fully aware of any hotel promotions, corporate promotions or special activities going on in the hotel/area
- To recruit, train and develop the Front Office, Concierge and Nights Team
- To lead and manage the team
- To attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings as required
- To ensure the health and safety of all guests and employees
- Duty Management shifts
Previous experience as a Front Office Manager in a busy standard focused 4 or 5 * hotel
Excellent leader who effectively manages their team
A standards focus individual with high attention to detail
Knowledge of Opera is desirable but not essential
Must have permission to work in Ireland on a full time basis
Meals on Duty
Development opportunities within Tifco Hotel Group
Discounts and benefits package
If you feel you would be suitable for the position listed above, please apply online with a covering letter and CV detailing your qualifications and experience and email to Nicola Lawless: email@example.com