There are a number of things to do in Dublin and there is always an event taking place from cultural events, to music and sport, plus much much more.
If you are attending an event in Dublin stay at Clontarf Castle Hotel, offering a convenient and luxurious castle hotel situated close to The O2, Grand Canal Theatre, AVIVA Stadium, RDS and other major venues.
Events in Dublin:
- 14th - 16th Feb 2014 – Valentine’s Weekend
- 8th Feb 2014 – Six Nations, Ireland V Wales
- 5th March 2014 – Ireland V Serbia at the Aviva
- 8th March 2014 – Six Nations, Ireland V Italy
- 14th - 17th March 2014 – St. Patrick’s Festival Dublin
- 25 May 2014 – One Direction at Croke Park
- 30th August – Croke Park Classic 2014, University of Central Florida V Penn State
- 7th September 2014 – All Ireland hurling final
- 21st September 2014 – All Ireland football final
- 24th, 25th & 26th December 2014 – Christmas
- 31st December 2014 – New Years Eve
Sport, music, comedy, theatre and cultural events are on all year round in Dublin with various festivals taking place throughout the year. For details on what’s happening in Dublin see www.visitdublin.com