Clontarf Castle Hotel in Dublin
Clontarf Castle is a Hotel in Dublin located:
- 2 miles, 10 minutes drive from Dublin city centre.
- With easy access from South Dublin via the East Link Toll Bridge & M50.
- 10 minutes from M50 and M1.
- 5 miles, 20 minutes from Dublin Airport.
- Approximately 1 mile from East Point Business Park & Croke Park Stadium.
- Clontarf Castle Hotel has ample free car parking for 180 cars.
From Clontarf Castle Dublin Hotel you can get to Dublin city centre very easily by bus. Dublin Bus No. 130 stops at the Clontarf Castle Dublin Hotel doorstep and it's journey ends right in the City Centre. View Dublin Bus No 130 Clontarf Castle timetable
- Lat: 53.364667
- Long: -6.206557
Clontarf (Cluain Tarbh) is a coastal suburb on the north side of Dublin, Ireland.
It is most famous for giving the name to the Battle of Clontarf in 1014 during which Brian Boru, High King of Ireland defeated the Viking invaders! View Clontarf Castle History
As well as plenty of Irish history and culture, Clontarf is also home to many local attractions including:
- St. Anne's Park & Rose Gardens
- The Bull Island Bird Sanctuary and Nature Reserve
- Royal Dublin Golf Club
- Westwood Gym
- Birthplace of Bram Stoker
- Dollymount Beach
- An array of cafes, restaurants and bars.