You're In Safe Hands
At the Clontarf Castle Hotel, we are closely monitoring all information provided by the Government of Ireland, the Health Service Executive and World Health Organisation in relation to the COVID-19 virus.
Following the recommendation by the National Public Health Emergency Team in Ireland, the Government of Ireland issued an updated statement and guidance on measures that should be taken in the interest of Public Health.
Our operation at Clontarf Castle has implemented these measures in the following manner, which includes but are not limited to the following:
Safety and Sanitation
- Enhanced safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect.
- Clontarf Castle and Tifco have implemented state of the art cleaning techniques, systems and devices to ensure the highest level of sanitation and disinfection.
- Our procedures are ‘best practice’ and are in line with all international standards from the EU and WHO, and national standards from the HSE and Department of Health.
- Secure, open and ample complimentary parking is available.
Food and Beverage Service
- Self-service Tea and Coffee facilities are also available in your room.
- Food and Beverage services are now open.
Reception and Concierge Service
- Bedroom servicing during your stay will be limited in order to ensure everyone’s safety. Please contact us for our guidelines on this and other room related services.
- Reception, Front office are fully operational.
In addition please note the following...
- Clontarf Castle may request from guests photo identification and a credit card upon check-in.
For up to date information on this and other Government recommendations concerning Covid-19 in Ireland please visit the official Government of Ireland website at www.gov.ie.
In line with our responsibility, the management and staff at the Clontarf Castle Hotel have now fully adopted these recommendations into the operating systems and procedures in each department throughout the hotel.
In addition, to protect our customers, colleagues and suppliers while visiting our hotel we have implemented a series of significant measures across all hotel departments in our effort to limit the spread of the virus and enable social distancing while continuing to operate.
Some of the essential procedures that we have put in place which include;
- Prioritising regular and vigorous sanitisation throughout all departments of the hotel. We are asking all our guest at the hotel to please use the hand sanitisers provided when entering the hotel, wash hands regularly and follow the advice given by our team.
- Limit the use of cash where possible. Credit card machines will be sanitised between transactions.
- In our Indigo Lounge, Knights Bar and Fahrenheit Restaurant, (when open) tables and menus will be sanitised thoroughly after each guest use and our seating plan has been amended to meet the requirements for social distancing.
- All members of staff, in all departments including the kitchen and front of house, have been briefed to adhere to the highest levels of sanitisation when carrying out their duties on a daily basis.
We would like to thank all of our colleagues, customers and suppliers for their continued support and understanding at this time and look forward to welcoming you to the Clontarf Castle, Fahrenheit Restaurant, Indigo Lounge, & Knights Bar.
Jason Ormston | General Manager