You're In Safe Hands
At the Clontarf Castle Hotel, we are closely monitoring all information provided by the Government of Ireland, the Health Service Executive and World Health Organisation in relation to the COVID-19 virus.
Following the recommendation by the National Public Health Emergency Team in Ireland, the Government of Ireland issued an updated statement and guidance on measures that should be taken in the interest of Public Health.
Our operation at Clontarf Castle has implemented these measures in the following manner, which includes but are not limited to the following:
Safety and Sanitation
- Clontarf Castle and Tifco have implemented state of the art cleaning techniques, systems and devices to ensure the highest level of sanitation and disinfection.
- Our procedures are ‘best practice’ and are in line with all international standards from the EU and WHO, and national standards from the HSE and Department of Health.
- Secure, open and ample complimentary parking is available.
Food and Beverage Service
- Self-service Tea and Coffee facilities are also available in your room.
- Food and Beverage services are now open.
Reception and Concierge Service
- Reception, Front office are fully operational.
We would like to thank all of our colleagues, customers and suppliers for their continued support and understanding at this time and look forward to welcoming you to the Clontarf Castle, Fahrenheit Restaurant, Indigo Lounge, & Knights Bar.
Sarah Flavin | General Manager