Stay & Spend Scheme
We are delighted to confirm that Clontarf Castle is registered with the Government’s Stay & Spend Scheme.
The Stay & Spend credit for qualifying expenditure incurred between 1st October 2020 and 30th April 2021.
This includes expenditure on both holiday accommodation, food and nonalcoholic beverages.
How to Claim
- The maximum tax credit available under this scheme is €125 per person.
- The maximum tax credit available for those under joint assessment is €250.
- The Stay and Spend tax credit equals to up to 20% of qualifying expenditure incurred, up to certain limits.
- The limits on the amount of expenditure which can qualify under the scheme are:
- €625 for an individual
- You must make a claim for the Stay and Spend tax credit when completing your annual tax return.
- You must submit a copy of a receipt for any qualifying expenditure incurred when making a claim. This can be done this using the new Revenue Receipts Tracker App.
- You will get the Tax Credit refund from Revenue.ie.